The integrated solution for “manual” information requests
InfBrok100 is DIaLOGIKa’s solution for integrated information requests of government authorities directed to telecom providers, i.e. requests pertaining to usage data (sect. 100 g German Code of Criminal Procedure (StPO)), the administration of lawful intercept measures (sect. 100 a, b German Code of Criminal Procedure), and manual information requests for subscriber information (sect. 113 German Telecommunications Act (TKG)).
Main features and benefits to you
- Intuitive web user interface
- Request status information
- Separation of logic and presentation
- Highly efficient storage of traffic data (> 1 billion records)
- Any number and structure of data-supplying systems served
- Support of ETSI-ESB (electronic interface of authorities)
- Automatic billing
- Various user roles
- Fail-safe thanks to automatic restart
- Convenient intercept monitoring
- Adaptation to all amended specifications ensured via maintenance contract
- Available under Windows and Unix/Linux
Versions and modules available
InfBrok100 is available in a Lite and an Enterprise version. The Lite version enables all regulatory requirements to satisfied; the Enterprise version offers additional automation features.
InfBrok100 features a modular design so that you only pay for the options you actually require. The following options are available:
- Base module with data retention
- Research module
- Automatic processing of cyclical queries
- Subscriber data queries (sect. 113 German Telecommunications Act (TKG)) optionally possible from the automated information request system (InfBrok90) (sect. 112 of the Act), or from customer care system
- Administration of lawful intercept actions including linking to the intercept system
- Billing with printing or linking to financial accounting system
- ESB/ETSI support
- Creation of statistics records for the Federal Network Agency
… and many other options.
Have we piqued your interest?
We’re as far away as your phone.
Dr. Jan Messerschmidt
Managing Partner and Unit Head Telecom Solutions
Telefon: +49 (6897) 935-222
Telefax: +49 (6897) 935-422
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any questions you might have concerning information request solutions for the provision of traffic data information.